Your sales are built on brand;
your brand is built on your value proposition
The starting point for building any brand is the right value proposition. It tells your customers who you are, what you do and why they need you. It should be clear, concise, appealing and, most importantly, focused on your target market.
Few companies get it right because simplifying what you do and who you do it for can be… well... anything but simple. This is why we glorify genuinely exciting propositions we see from companies like Nike and Apple. People don’t just buy their product. They buy their brand.
What we deliver:
- Data on which of your capabilities are most relevant to your key target market.
- What gaps there are in your messaging.
- How to change buyer’s expectations and perception of you.
- Which social media platforms are most popular with your target market.
- What will set you aside from competitors?
- What potential customers in your target market are looking for from you.
- The buying persona of your target market. Who buys and why.
What we enable:
- A better-informed market with confidence in you.
- Messaging which resonates with customers.
- Content mapping aligned to the buying cycle.
- Brand awareness.
- Competitive positioning.
What our customers say:
Marketing Director, Virgin Media Business: “Larato provides valuable insights into how your proposition will perform in the real-world markets. They help to take the guess-work out.”