Planning for Growth and Readying for Sale
The Customer Challenge Solved
One of the UK’s leading call retrieval solution providers, with three decades of expertise in delivering technology, was seeking to transition from a value-added reseller to a vendor of high value products and services, either to grow the business to £25 million or prepare it for sale. They needed to engage the right end-user market and develop an indirect partner channel to deliver the required growth or appeal to buyers.
Threat eliminated by Larato
Poor market traction and sales with a proposition and go-to market strategy not aligned to the right prospects and target market to achieve growth needed. Business and marketing strategy not optimised to attract and demonstrate the business’ true opportunity to buyers.
Delivered a strategy enabling the business to build a scalable indirect channel and prioritise prospect partners. Validated a go-to-market strategy which filled a gap in the market and detailed the sales, pre-sales and marketing resources needed to deliver on the target. Got the business growth and investment ready.
- A strategy to enable the customer to disrupt its target markets and build a platform for sustainable, rapid growth.
- A go-to-market plan detailing how to implement the strategy.
- The right, validated proposition, required to establish significant competitive differentiation.
- The project tasks required to disrupt the markets and secure share at pace.
- A list of priority partners to be engaged and the correct amount and types of indirect partner needed to achieve their required revenue.
- A partner enablement strategy to support partners to deliver the growth needed.
- Identified parts of the value chain the business should focus on to increase growth.
- Evidenced the business’s competitive position in the market and advised how to adapt it moving forward.
- Detailed any changes required to processes, data, systems, and people, in order to achieve all targets.
- Validated strategic intent by testing existing assumptions about achievability of targets, risks, critical success factors and resources.
- Specified the sales, pre-sales and marketing resources required to implement this validated strategy.
- Audited the business’s ability to implement its go-to-market plan, processes, systems, data, and people.
- Completed a gap analysis between the current and required business status, enabling teams to produce and implement improvement plans.