Threat eliminated by Larato
An ineffective channel proposition, the wrong go-to-market strategy to increase revenue and targeting of incorrect buyer personas.
Delivered a strategy enabling the business to build a scalable indirect channel and prioritised prospect partners, validated a go-to-market strategy which filled a gap in the market and detailed the sales, pre-sales and marketing resources needed to deliver on the target.
- A strategy to enable the customer to disrupt its target markets and build a platform for sustainable, rapid growth.
- A go-to-market plan detailing how to implement the strategy.
- The right, validated proposition, required to establish significant competitive differentiation.
- The project tasks required to disrupt the markets and secure share at pace.
- A list of priority partners to be engaged and the correct amount and types of indirect partner needed to achieve their required revenue.
- A partner enablement strategy to support partners to deliver the growth needed.
- Identified parts of the value chain the business should focus on to increase growth.
- Evidenced the business’s competitive position in the market and advised how to adapt it moving forward.
- Detailed any changes required to processes, data, systems, and people, in order to achieve all targets.
- Validated strategic intent by testing existing assumptions about achievability of targets, risks, critical success factors and resources.
- Specified the sales, pre-sales and marketing resources required to implement this validated strategy.
- Audited the business’s ability to implement its go-to-market plan, processes, systems, data, and people.
- Completed a gap analysis between the current and required business status, enabling teams to produce and implement improvement plans.